extra writing booklet (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
im actually going to kill myself
on monday i took an extra booklet for the curcible essay and the ladies never told me i was suppose to put the question i was answering it for on the white booklet so i didnt and i just realised you did need to. im scared theyre gonna say my essay was incomplete cos that has my conclusion - but i put it on the blue sheet they gave us just not the specific question where it says am i overthinking this is all i thought about since 5

icycledough

HSC
Hopefully they are able to identify the issue 🤞

Did you put your student number on the new booklet? Because if you did, hopefully they can identify that you used 2 booklets and staple them together or something (not sure how they manage multiple booklets) when marking

hiiitsme

HSC
im actually going to kill myself
on monday i took an extra booklet for the curcible essay and the ladies never told me i was suppose to put the question i was answering it for on the white booklet so i didnt and i just realised you did need to. im scared theyre gonna say my essay was incomplete cos that has my conclusion - but i put it on the blue sheet they gave us just not the specific question where it says am i overthinking this is all i thought about since 5
they probably still have the exam scripts in an envelope, idk if they get shipped over the weekend but you could ask

stressedadfff

HSC
Hopefully they are able to identify the issue 🤞

Did you put your student number on the new booklet? Because if you did, hopefully they can identify that you used 2 booklets and staple them together or something (not sure how they manage multiple booklets) when marking
yepp i did - ill take to the examiner monday hopefullyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)