• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

extracurriculars (2 Viewers)

gossipgirll

HSC
i genuinely have no extracurriculars like srsly
am i cooked for uni applications next yr :confused2::confused2: :cry:

gossipgirll

HSC
i mean yeah i obviously need a good atar but they also check extracurriculars dont they or like contributions to the community?
or is that not true huh

carrotsss

HSC
i mean yeah i obviously need a good atar but they also check extracurriculars dont they or like contributions to the community?
or is that not true huh
only matters for early entry and early entry mostly only applies to courses that are easy to get into with atar anyway

for almost every course for atar entry it doesn’t matter one bit, there isn’t even a chance for you to tell them

gossipgirll

HSC
only matters for early entry and early entry mostly only applies to courses that are easy to get into with atar anyway

for almost every course for atar entry it doesn’t matter one bit, there isn’t even a chance for you to tell them
ohh bro i was thinking of doing early entry next yr,,, also do they check the contirbutions only throughout y11 or all throughout school yrs?

carrotsss

HSC
ohh bro i was thinking of doing early entry next yr,,, also do they check the contirbutions only throughout y11 or all throughout school yrs?
mostly y10-12, you don’t need anything too crazy though even for early entry like as long as u can find literally anything to talk about you’ll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)