• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Eyes dying from English exams (1 Viewer)

SecretSpectre

HSC
Hi guys, every time I write an English practice essay under timed conditions (so 40 minutes to write the whole thing) or in an actual 40 minute exam I find my eyes get really blurry after the exam. I don't have any other eyesight problems, I don't wear glasses or anything like that. This doesn't happen with any exam but English. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm a bit scared for English trials since that's going to be 2 hours of continuous writing, and I'm already having problems after 40 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?

Susu123

HSC
bro i had to check the time during english, but my eyes got so blurry i couldnt even make out how much time i had
i thought for me, since i am suddently going from looking at a page so close to my eyes to a clock a bit further away, my eyes take some time to focus, causing blurring

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Hi guys, every time I write an English practice essay under timed conditions (so 40 minutes to write the whole thing) or in an actual 40 minute exam I find my eyes get really blurry after the exam. I don't have any other eyesight problems, I don't wear glasses or anything like that. This doesn't happen with any exam but English. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm a bit scared for English trials since that's going to be 2 hours of continuous writing, and I'm already having problems after 40 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?
could be iron deficiency idk im not a doctor but that is a symptom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)