facebook IM! help! (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
okay so u know that on facebook IM, you can press that little switch button to appear offline to certain peoples?

well i made a group called "annoying people" and put all the people who annoy me on IM in that group, and flicked the switch to appear offline.... yet somehow, one of them just now started a convo with me.... WTF!!!! the switch is still in the appear offline position!!

damn facebook why is it doing this?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Omg help she wont stop annoying me im pretending to not be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES TYPING ONE WORD AT A TIME AND HITTING ENTER!!!!!!!

Tofuu

HSC
delete might be a good option
reporting may help as well

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Omg help she wont stop annoying me im pretending to not be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES TYPING ONE WORD AT A TIME AND HITTING ENTER!!!!!!!
she sounds like a bitch, tell her to fuck off!

also, i didnt know you could do this. just appear offline to everyone, and talk to whoever you wanna talk to on msn?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
shes not a bitch, shes just fucking ANNOYINGGG!!! u know those people who always make up bullshit stories to make themselves sound heaps hot and awesome? SHE IS ONE OF THEM! like she always says that the most popular guys in her grade are hitting on her and like her, but they actually dont. like she said that two of them we're fighting over her for the formal. WTF?!?!?!? she didnt even end up wiht a formal date i dont think. and the saddest part is she's not even hot or anything, shes heaps butch like a man, talks like a man, walks like a man... shes just NOT FUCKING COOL OKAY plus shes annoying.

ill feel bad if i delete her from facebook because no1 really likes her either

HSC
deletedeletedelete in an instant

There were so many people I wanted to delete on fb, but as not to offend them because they would realise, I just deleted my fb. When I remake a fb, I'm never going to add any of them.

HSC
shes not a bitch, shes just fucking ANNOYINGGG!!! u know those people who always make up bullshit stories to make themselves sound heaps hot and awesome? SHE IS ONE OF THEM! like she always says that the most popular guys in her grade are hitting on her and like her, but they actually dont. like she said that two of them we're fighting over her for the formal. WTF?!?!?!? she didnt even end up wiht a formal date i dont think. and the saddest part is she's not even hot or anything, shes heaps butch like a man, talks like a man, walks like a man... shes just NOT FUCKING COOL OKAY plus shes annoying.

Every second girl is like that, talks her self up, and her world revolves around guys. Is she the type where if a guy glances at her, she makes it seem as if he's checking her out?
I hate it when girls go on about always being stared at. Can't a guy glance at someone or have momentary eye contact without it meaning anything?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

psht, just delete this dumb person imo

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant lol she thinks im one of her best friends

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

for the love of god, quit ur whining, its juz facebook chillax man! lol

maybe shes trying to be friendly, who knows.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Every second girl is like that, talks her self up, and her world revolves around guys. Is she the type where if a guy glances at her, she makes it seem as if he's checking her out?
I hate it when girls go on about always being stared at. Can't a guy glance at someone or have momentary eye contact without it meaning anything?
shes not like that. she is actually delusional/borderline psychotic. she THINKS all the guys are in love with her but actually she is the laughing stock of her grade at school. no offence 2 her but she is soooooooo unattractive, yet she is CONVINCED that the guys think shes a babe. her stories are so far-fetched and dramatic and bullshit, that i have actually laughed in her face while she was telling me some.

like the time she was telling me that she was having kidney problems, she put on this mad serious face and said that there was nothing the doctors could do, her kidneys were permanently damaged, probably because she "used to drink lots of alcohol when i was in year 6, and took drugs too, but i cant tell anyone about it" and that if she ever had a baby her hips would probably break beacause of her kidneys. WTF?!?!? yeah i was suppressing laughter the whole time she was telling me this but then i had to let some out. lucky for me, i was able to quickly disguise it as "laughing in shock/nervousness"

seriously a lot of you would think thats extremerly insensitive, but anybody who knows this girl would know that it was merely one of her bullshit stories.

Last edited:

Tofuu

HSC

that just reminded me of something

maybe make up an excuse such as 'please don't type in the chat box, there is something wrong with my net and it lags/flickers when.......blah blah blah'

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i don't get the sudden trend of using facebook to chat.

inb4 some stupid shit reason like 'OMG ITS EASIER'

msn wooo

Bereie

HSC
Make up stories about her like shes a total ho and spread them around then get other girls to gang up on her and bully her until she drops out of her social clique and she will develop an eating disorder and she will become suicidal and probably a lesbian with weird hair or something!!!

beatboxre

HSC
Make up stories about her like shes a total ho and spread them around then get other girls to gang up on her and bully her until she drops out of her social clique and she will develop an eating disorder and she will become suicidal and probably a lesbian with weird hair or something!!!
O_O

wtf

Bereie

HSC
ekoolish will coax her into sending nude pics then meilz can spread them around and the plan will be in action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)