Facial hair or not (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Which is it better for a guy to have facial hair, partial hair, or clean shaven.
Also
Which mens fragrance is best.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Korn said:
Which is it better for a guy to have facial hair, partial hair, or clean shaven.
Also
Which mens fragrance is best.

well since wanton told me off rather harshly..........i should answer........if ur 50 then maybe facial hair is good :rolleyes:......if ur 18/19 then no...id say clean shaven is betta....unless clean shaven makes u look like ur 10 years old, in that case maybe a little facial hair is ok (as long as its tidy)..........as for fragrances....i like that new hugo boss one.....its really nice......

r u happy now wanton u bastard.....

mack

Banned
HSC
I'd go for clean shaven. The best fragrance is pretty subjective, but my favs are Blvgari Blu, GA Black Code and Chanel Egoiste.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I am asking this to get a general concessus for everyone out there, so it would also be help to others who visit this to post your gender

eternity_

well im a guy.. and i got facial hair.. like not a massive ass beard or anything.. just a thin mostache connected to my gottee sorta thing.. it takes me 10 freaking minutes every second day to shave tha kunt and keep it tidy.. as for fragrance.. bvlgari pour homme.. or someshit.. i dunno my gf got it for me on my bday coz its her fav.. she prolly got it coz i stink too much :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
acqua di gio... *drools*
i dont think i spelt that right either
some guys look good with a bit of a facial hair or even a goatee.. some dont
shame i havent got the oakhill yrbook so i could recommend something to u lol (i just traded back with my friend shame)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
depends on what the guy looks like
clean shaven usually works best
patchy shaving is just sloppyness

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
stubble can be very sexy on a guy if they are normally clean shaven (ie ryan reynolds :giddy: ) but there is always the consequence of pash rash (ie sharon strzelecki) but i absolutely love the new tommy hilfiger true star (the one with beyonce in the ad)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Cleanly shaven. My bf has a tiny goatee, which is cool, but no gross beards or mo's. I dont mind what cologne he used, as long as he smells nice. Joop is nice
yeh I agree cleanly shaven, and no beards or moustaches.

eternity_

Argonaut said:
What about when they turn a razor blade into a deadly weapon and end up slicing themselves up so badly that it scars?
well in that case they should use the electrical ones.. much safer in terms of cutting yourself.. i think.. neva used on b4

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Argonaut said:
What about when they turn a razor blade into a deadly weapon and end up slicing themselves up so badly that it scars?
Then they are stupid and clumsy and are not worth your time.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
facial hair definitely depends on the guy
best mens' fragrance is davidoff echo, i'm a girl and even i wear it cos it's sooo yum

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont mind facail hair
as long as its neat and not scruffy and all over the place
like heaps of guys take care of their facial hair and it looks o.k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)