• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Faculty of business enrolment session (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Hey i was wondering if anyone is going to enrol on the 16th, i originally booked a session for the 18th but now i want to go to the earlier session, but when i go to the site it only has the 18th Feb. session acailable for selection. :(

Just wanted to see if anyone's going on this day, i emailed uts and they said something something about just going on the site and doing it again...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my friends enrolled at the city campus for business last tuesday

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
that kinda wasnt wat i was asking for, i was just wondering if any bus students are going on this day (cause i wanna make sure the session exists)... if that made any sense

btw anyone know if uts has a judo club? :)

Last edited:

monzi

HSC
Drama

Speaking of Enrolment.

I just transfered to UTS and enrolled myself into 2nd year subjects. I enrolled myself in a Management Major, which i regret doing. Is it still possible for me to change my major even after i enrolled?

And because I want to do graduate law after i finish my business degree, would it be the smart thing to enroll into Law Sub-Majors - 'Foundations of Law' - When i was reading the UTS website, it said it was essential for students who want to study law after their business degree to undertake this sub-major.

Clueless!!

And I hope i receive credit for previous study!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You can change your major by submitting an online variation of program (eVOP) at http://datasearch.uts.edu.au/evop/ . If you can't do that, then you might have to wait until after the enrolment sessions have finished for everyone, as they usually only accept eVOPs after the enrolment sessions (so probably after the 24th of February).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)