• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Failed my half yearlies! Help! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I failed both my MX2 and Economics tests really bad. I got a mark of 50% for eco and my rank is last 9 of 60. is it possible to move up into the mid 10s or at the very least top 20? This is a top 20 school. Is it possible? I'm getting so anxious about this.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I failed both my MX2 and Economics tests really bad. I got a mark of 50% for eco and my rank is last 9 of 60. is it possible to move up into the mid 10s or at the very least top 20? This is a top 20 school. Is it possible? I'm getting so anxious about this.
Yeah anything's possible

Combo

beast
HSC
Sure its possible to move up into the mid 10s, but think about what rank you could have achieved if you can actually pull this off. (probs single digit rank)
Prepare more, study smarter, and you will be rewarded for the amount of effort put in.

mac1996

HSC
hsc is a joke
no need to stress over anything at this stage
i failed a few bio assessment tasks (including trials) during the second half of the year leading up to the hsc exams, and still managed to get a high band 4 for the hsc

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
hsc is a joke
no need to stress over anything at this stage
i failed a few bio assessment tasks (including trials) during the second half of the year leading up to the hsc exams, and still managed to get a high band 4 for the hsc
That doesnt help. She is from a top 20 School.

Certainly. Ranks change quickly and 1 % change can put you up 20 ranks and vice versa so put a little more effort and you will be good to go. And plus your school is in top 20 so even if you get in the 20-30's rank range for them thats still a decent I think 97+ Atar (Not sure). And by the way I know people you were like in the 100/120 in my chem grade but they studied hard and they flew past the ranks. So yes you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)