FAQ's for transfer students (1 Viewer)

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
Yay! Got an offer for combined law @ usyd.... 2nd time lucky after completing 1st year of B Economics.

So now, does anyone know what happens to us transfer kiddies? I know that we pretty much follow the same procedure as everyone else, but I still have a few qns remaining:

On enrolment day, do we apply for credit for our previous units studied?
Do we get to keep the same student number, email etc... as in previous year (assuming we're transferring into a course at the same uni)?

Is there anything else I urgently need to know before I enrol on Wednesday? I'll be eternally indebted to anyone bearing gifts of handy hints... :D

By the way, I'd like to say thanks to all of you who helped me out with this transfer stuff - who passed on info about NRSL cutoffs, GPA conversions, other highly boring but necessary statistics/info...and for your encouragement and reassurance. Cheers! :p :cool:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah you pretty much follow the same procedure, though there might be a different queue you have to line up in for enrolment. when i transferred, they already had the subjects i should be credited for ready ( this was for uts). and yeah most likely you get to keep anything like stud. numbers and emails etc.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah should be all the same
When I accepted my offer online, I could login using my current student ID and unipass, and my academic transcript automatically updated my enrollment from Economics to Commerce for 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)