• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Farewell (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'd just like to bid farewell to Bianca. Bianca was the girl who worked behind the unibar for what seemed forever and never disappointed me in giving me an opportunity to perve at her, yes, I had a bit of a crush on her. She was gorgeous and she used to wave, smile and give me nice short bantering conversation.

Why do the attractive ones have to leave.

Ninga

HSC
CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

She hasn't been at the unibar THAT long, if memory serves me correct she started whilst I was in 2nd year, so shes been there for 2 years. There used to be hotter.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
2 years is a fairly lengthy stint considering it's only barwork, they tend to have a high turnover.

Of course you raise the point that there were more attractive girls previously, but at the moment, have you seen what staff are at the unibar now... it's quite disappointing really. And it was a great 2 years, because it meant that no matter how long the wait was, I'd always get my lunch that little bit quicker than most.

She's the last of the attractive ones... now we've just got the permanents and a few random nobodys filling in the shifts... I want perving material, not just bar service. Hopefully the unicentre get their act together regarding this unibar crisis.

Ninga

HSC
I hear you mate. The quality in staff at the unibar has been in a steady decline over the last few years. I too am mortified at the lack of attractive bar chicks currently employed by the Unicentre. Why are they doing this?! WHY!!??!??!?

Ninga

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
yes.... where is that 15million going
Obviously NOT into the employment and development of attractive female bar staff for the unibar!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
And that's why I don't care if VSU comes in... it's not like they are spending the money wisely anyway... goddamn queer spaces and a 230948238409 clubs and societies, but not one glamour female behind the unibar.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The unibar have 2 options:

1) Recruit glamours for behind the bar
2) Recruit engineering students for behind the bar

At least then, we'll either get glamours to perve on, or the excellant pulling of beers.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
The unibar have 2 options:

1) Recruit glamours for behind the bar
2) Recruit engineering students for behind the bar

At least then, we'll either get glamours to perve on, or the excellant pulling of beers.
see now i buy extra drys at the uni bar so having engineering students behind the bar does nothing for me

glamours for all...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, but that doesn't affect me... I want Bianca and the other glamours to return, or at least be replaced by attractive female staff.

And the engineering students would do wonders for me, mostly because I do drink a bit of guinness.

Imagine a bar with attractive female engineering students as staff... that'd be bliss.

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz, reading the title of the thread I thought Raiks was leaving or something.

Turns out to be a greater loss then the loss of Raiks. :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
LoLz, reading the title of the thread I thought Raiks was leaving or something.

Turns out to be a greater loss then the loss of Raiks. :p
No, I'm not the kind of person who'd draw attention to myself for reason such as saying goodbye to people... I have this weird fascination of being the topic of a conversation where people discuss 'umm.... I wonder whatever happened to that Raiks guy' for which the answer could be anything for me living in Finland with my girlfriend and three illegitimate children, to being in a minimum security prison for white collar crime, to becoming a man disillusioned by society and deciding to sail around the world solo for the rest of my life....

Saying goodbye is just so cliche'd these days.

Plus I'd much rather talk about attractive females and alcohol consumption. :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
Plus I'd much rather talk about attractive females and alcohol consumption. :D
from now on when ever i doubt you i will look back at this comment and think,
wow, "hey fool, dont doubt raiks"
yep thats exactly what ill say to myself, and it will be "ol" as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)