• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fashion Contacts (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i want different coloured eyes too... not so much to match a diff outfit, but just to try a new look.

i want blue, or kinda emerald green. but i think it'll make me look freaky. so, never bothered. plus, i'm paranoid i might poke my eyeball out with my fingernails

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i wouldn't mind trying green..but yeh..i don't really want to put my finger in my eye :S

HSC
^ that's like my brother, he naturally has brown eyes but wears blue contacts. i think it looks really creepy actually.

they're kinda cool. i don't have any issues with touching my eyes or anything, but i don't know if i'd like my eyes any other colour. the really weird ones like red or purple etc just freak me out.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I love these contacts! They're the bomb.

mmm_sofay, I once found a pamphlet(spelling?) about these contacts in the optometrist once, I think they were cheaper than Dior ones!

I want green. Or pink to be weird.

Once a dude at Sanity had cats eyes ones in, sooo freaky.

HSC
I find that somewhat disturbing. What's the world coming to when advertising is a layer hovering between your eye and the rest of the world?

If you wore those contacts, you'd have 'CD' lodged in your eye.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
they look really freaky on asian eyes, because it's so obvious.... :|

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
contacts have stuff in them neways, a serial number thing...well on mine, so i dont c y they cant have brand names or whateva

n those fashion ones. i thought they werent good 4 ur eyes?

n lucky us who jus have nice blue eyes aye :rolleyes: mwhahaha

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I wear contacts and its not that bad to put your "finger in your eye", you get used to it, it doesnt hurt or anything, alot of ppl when they find out like ask me to take them out to show them, its funny

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
im paranoid about mine...keep em clean! lol...but then again i only use mine 4 sport n sweat destroys them...that wouldnt happen 4 Fashion i guess...i dunno ne1 who sweats whilst doing nothing

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Murf said:
i used to wear contacts, but when i went to put these ones in i got again, it was hell weird i kept on cringing and it took like forever for me to get them in :chainsaw:
lol...i neva wore contacts b4 about a month ago...n hated touching or goin near my eye

but these new ones (supposedly came out in feb) are heaps good, put them in n u 4get they're there....so easy 2 get them in and take out (well, for sum1 who's as cock-eyed as me, i'd say its pretty easy)

they always have new technology n stuff making them better, i would've hated the first contacts eva made...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Murf said:
yeah ud look like those ppl... the ones with white hair i forget wot ever there names are the ones that also have white eyes :rolleyes:
Albinos?
I know a guy who got white contacts, and they look feral.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i bought green ones (fkn cost me 280!! coz they're prescription too) and they SUCKED! my pupils are too big so the green part covered my pupil and all i could see was green freaky shit.

just whatever u do...make sure u try them out first a few times and THEN buy them. i got them exchanged anyway.

but seriously...don't get contacts unless u really need them. they're a PAIN IN THE ARSE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)