Fat Pizza anyone?? (2 Viewers)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i normally looove this show but i watched 'Fat Pizza Live' last night and it was one of the scariest television experiences ive ever had to endure. did anyone else see it? it was sooo fucked

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
yeah i jus watched it after taping it

was terrible, not funny at all

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
the whole obsession with the chicks, washing the cars an shit, kinda just got disturbing after a while.

an im usually down with some politically incorrect shit, but the chainsaw gwbush thing, for some reason that left me with a bad taste.

pizza is often a bit like that though, can be either pure genius or just fall flat., apart from Habib, he's always good.

on the other hand, Oz, the prison drama thing on SBS, that was some high quality.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
phew, it wasn't just me :\

like usually i can take their sexism stupidity etc but last night it was just so terrible and not funny

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
agreed, last night was just embarrasing, makes me ashamed to be a wog hahah

santaslayer

HSC
I thought it was one of the best shows ever!!!! :p
I'm not a 'WOG" but I thorougly enjoy the show, esp when the girls were washing the Supra's etc, :p I understand that it may be 'degrading' or that it may 'belittle' our female counterparts, but it is only a show for enjoyment, and what's more, a lot of girls didn't mind that segment. (I was with a handful of friends at the time) :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I missed the live show and from the sounds of things I'm glad I did.

But the movie was funny and the show rocks, so hey.

rumour

HSC
I did not see the live show, but i normally watch it!
BTW what happened to sleek, he was so funny!!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Sleek the elite was the best i miss him...and he was an awesome person in the show!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
The Claudia McPhearson chick isn't in it anymore. Apparently she had a fight with the director or producers or whatever because they filmed a sex scene on fat pizza and used a double but said it was her...

l'm not sure if this was true but its what l heard.

Anyways, one of these live shows on fat pizza has been done before. I enjoyed the live show before, but this one wasn't really funny.

G

Gavvvvvin

Originally posted by Starlette
And what's worst about it the show is it encourages some idiots to follow on that sort of sexism and political incorrectness.
Yeah thats what I dont like about the show. But I still find it very amusing :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A

I also met some of the guys in the show in real life, Rock or something, Elite or whatever and they're such sleazes and so arrogant.

Yeah i've met them too- those guys in real life put on a character for entertainment purposes: they're not instant sleazbags

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
And I might stir up controversy by saying that Lebanese arent really classied as wogs. To me a "wog" is east european and in melbourne they dont classied middle eastern or sub continential people as wogs either.
i thought WOG stands for 'western oriental gentleman', and the middle-east is west of the orient

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
The Claudia McPhearson chick isn't in it anymore. Apparently she had a fight with the director or producers or whatever because they filmed a sex scene on fat pizza and used a double but said it was her...

l'm not sure if this was true but its what l heard.
she got mad because in the episode where they supposedly 'hijacked' the sbs studios last year, there was a bit where habib went with his camera phone and filmed her changing clothes, but in fact it was a stripper or something who looked like her

Coma White

BTW what happened to sleek, he was so funny!!!
from what i hear he had a falling out with paul fenech(pauly) during the movie and was subsequently written out of the show, but if u go by wat they say in the 3rd series he was caught buy the lebanese army wen he went back home for screwing ppls sisters or sumthing along those lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)