FAv topIc?? (1 Viewer)

N

ND

Originally posted by jayz
HSC chemistry=so not interesting,
the only interesting fact i found out of it, was it is the highest 2u scaled subject (told by teacher) What a joke! (eventhough i am still doing it)
I don't think that's true. English adv for one scaled better than chem in 01 and 02.

Sammmmmuel

My favourite topic was making esters... I just enjoy using bunsen burners and making the lab smell!!! :angry:

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Don't really have a fav topic, but anything that involves burning is good. It's called pyromania. Oh, and no, i don't start bush fires... but nah, overall, chemistry rocks :)

Biochem is the best option ever
That does sound cool... i'm not sure what options i'm doing next year, but i' hope i'm doing that :D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i think we're doing chemistry of art next yr *groans* id prefer bio chem.....and shipwrecks...well practically everyoen does that hey?

Nezz

HSC
shipwrecks is surprisingly not that bad! i was told the majority do it coz it's supposed to be the easiest, and there's heaps of resources on it.
My fav would have to have been in acids- haber process. i have no idea why, but it was just more interesting for some reason!

FLR-IT

our teacher didnt want to do shipwreck cos he said all the smart selective schools do it, and they do it heaps betta than the rest of the state. He says that in the HSC our responses would be of alot lower quality than theirs, therefore we would get lower marks

Azn fairies

i like the whole entire chemistry coures ....love it all!!!.i wish they offer 3u chem....

-> but my fav. would be ship +corroction

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
I liked ammonia/haber cause it also included some interesting history about WW1, that I later used to outsmart the M. History class (I dropped M. History like a baby on a gutter :D)

Dave85

HSC
i liked the nuclear chemistry at the end of production of materials. Thought that was pretty interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)