Fav/Worst Airport (1 Viewer)

5233andy

HSC
LAX is a damn mess!
Which terminal did you arrive in? I remember arriving in T4, not TBIT, and I'd have to agree... I recall meals at Burger King costing nearly USD10 and the duty free stores (I think there's only one...) were petite.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I've never left the country. And I've only even been to Vic, NSW and QLD (Brisbane is the furthest north I've been).

Melbourne Airport is by far the best. Sydney comes second. Gold coast third. And Murwillumbah "Airport" (More like grass strip and tin shed) last.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Best: Singapore
- lots of things to see and do
- plenty of places to sit and chill
- affordable food/drinks
- nice shops

Sydney used to be great but now it's become overly expensive to do simple things like picking people up without having to pay for parking. The food court is crap (heck the only McDonalds is now in Arrivals?). Granted it's under construction, but I feel that the once efficient and effective airport has dwindled under it's new ownership. Yes there are fancy new plasma TV's compared to the old 68" CRT's... but at what price?!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Worst: LA. Too damn big for it's own good, and people aren't that friendly at all.

philphie

Banned
HSC
fav: Melbourne, Sydney, J.F.K, John Lennon, Charles de Gaulle is alright sometimes
worst: Heathrow, LAX, Saigon,

philphie

Banned
HSC

Worst: LA. Too damn big for it's own good, and people aren't that friendly at all.
I fucking hate LAX you'd expect it to be all glam like the rest of LA but it's more like bland, unfriendly people is true. one thing i hate about America is area codes and i was asking help but they all give the cold shoulder. i love the toilets though, something was worng with mine though, i took a dump, wouldn't flush, so i ran out while some guy just came in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)