Favourite iPhone Apps (1 Viewer)

Spiritinthesky

HSC
Any iPhone users? What are your fave apps?

Mine are:

This Day in Music, loads of music trivia, great quiz, and see what song was #1 on the day you were born.

iRepton, great game with monsters, you have to find the diamonds without getting killed.

Shazam is great for finding out what that song is playing now!

RapQuotes

HSC
I like Monkey Flight and Tap Defence. Tap defence is a tower defense game, it's pretty tight.

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
My friends and I are into ''Tilt to live'' =D especially the code red mode where its really intense and fun trying to get a high score.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The Facebook app is my life! haha.
And with exams at the moment, my favourite app is the Excel Chemistry app (made free for a limited time, just for the HSC apparently)

pinkdiva

HSC
Angry birds series, even though I'm not that good at it, and others that I can't really name them all

dirty_ink

HSC
Any iPhone users? What are your fave apps?

Mine are:

This Day in Music, loads of music trivia, great quiz, and see what song was #1 on the day you were born.

iRepton, great game with monsters, you have to find the diamonds without getting killed.

Shazam is great for finding out what that song is playing now!
I second that app. It's really annoying when there's a song playing and you really like it and the title is on the tip of your tongue but you never completely remember it. Also, TripView is so bloody convenient, it's great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)