• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Favourite Quote from a Movie (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Favourite quote or series of quotes from any film and state what movie.

HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE
Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

Evilo

HSC
Maybe supertroopers.
Mac: Our Shenanagans are cheeky and fun.
Thorny: Yeah his shenanagans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: Which makes them not shenangans at all really.
Mac: Evil Shenanagans.
Captain O'Hagan: I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL PISTOL WHIP THE NEXT GUY WHO SAYS SHENANAGANS!!!
Mac: Hey Farva, whats that place you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean shenanagans?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
I opened this thread thinking it was about the poignant quotes that live long in the memory. :p

Such as Gladiator's...

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

V For Vendetta's,
Voil*! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Ok that one's hugely pretentious...but you get my drift. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)