• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

feeling strange (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
is anyone else feeling strange? the HSC is now well and truely over. most if not all are now 18 and by law adults. we are now going to university. i feel a bit like i felt when i finished the hsc. relieved. scared. happy. excited. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
hsc=suicide said:
is anyone else feeling strange? the HSC is now well and truely over. most if not all are now 18 and by law adults. we are now going to university. i feel a bit like i felt when i finished the hsc. relieved. scared. happy. excited. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
I did for a while after i finish HSC, but now i'm excited.
i have so much more freedom and also i can go clubbing now. :uhhuh:

Poor suckers still in high school. *Points and laughs*

groovejet

HSC
N/A
That is what everyone feels when 13 years of education has finished. Now it's time to move on with your life where this takes you to a career and where you make all the decisions now. It might be scaring at first but when you start to meet new people and you like them, it feels a bit like school again.

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I did for a while after i finish HSC, but now i'm excited.
i have so much more freedom and also i can go clubbing now. :uhhuh:

Poor suckers still in high school. *Points and laughs*

My thoughts exactly.

HSC
same...

but im not 18 till april so yeah... no clubbing

i feel so lazyee and time is flying by sooo fast OMG

its so surreal

school is starting tommorw.. and i use to go to highschooll ... surreal

BlackDragon

HSC
hsc=suicide said:
I'm just looking forward to the freedom this gives me. Now i can do what i want with my life - Go where i want, live where i want. Its just a matter of achieving it now.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
It's a lot of added responsibility and privilege all in one go. It's hard to get used to but you will!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I'm sick and tired of this "quiet" period. All my parents ever do is yak about how i'm wasting my time and telling me to find stuff to do... Guess they're still mad about my "average" UAI.

Once i get to uni, i'll see them a lot less... Which will be a GOOD thing.

-P_D

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Haha, you'd be surprised at the number of people who use uni as an excuse to get away from their parents. Just don't make the mistake of assuming, like I did, that everyone is in the same boat as you, i.e. friendless and willling and pumping to go to make new friends. Stupid pharmers--there were groups of 10-15 hanging around all from the same school and who weren't interested in talking to you because they had their high school friends. Mwaha, I think inter-faculty friends are much cooler people!

sladehk

le random
HSC
feel like i need a couple of years to grow up

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
I don't feel strange, ive been looking forward to moving on ever since y12 started. The only problem is i havent been able to do everything i set out to do in the holidays, once uni starts i'll have the old study cloud back over my head.

mishyma

HSC
sladehk said:
yeah i felt that too lol but after schoolies and this past month or doing all this crap by myself, i think im ready for the next level.. ill still be a kid though.. but i know what u mean.

Hahahah and about the Using uni to get away from ur parents.. i did that litraly.. going to live at a Residential College inside USYD

yeah ive got 1 or 2 friends going to the campus ill be living at, but not my accual campus.. so im the same, the only good thing is ill see them before the weekends if im lucky.

pink668

HSC
although i had always craved for freedom and no more school... i'm a bit scared and anxious about uni...

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
sladehk said:
Oh me to.

I had to go into my uni the other week to make an appointment and I feel so immature and little there, like i dont belong :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)