feminism in belief systems (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
IM doing feminism for my focus study thing for belief systems and i honestly thought i would be bombarded with information upon it, to find that there seriously are like NO good resources avaliable anywhere!
does anyone have any notes or good books or good websites that will draw out feminism as a belief system? im starting to think im not going to be able to do it! im so surprised there isnt heaps on it. theres all this RADICAL feminist literature, but no real meat or content
thanks for ur help

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
pig_93 said:
IM doing feminism for my focus study thing for belief systems and i honestly thought i would be bombarded with information upon it, to find that there seriously are like NO good resources avaliable anywhere!
does anyone have any notes or good books or good websites that will draw out feminism as a belief system? im starting to think im not going to be able to do it! im so surprised there isnt heaps on it. theres all this RADICAL feminist literature, but no real meat or content
thanks for ur help
Try looking at Feminism from an artists perspective as well. It's got good things about the history of art and how women changed that with their beliefs. Not exactly the information you're looking for but it could be a start. Go and see your school's art teacher to see what they can dig up. I've found that heaps of my teachers will gladly help me with other subjects, especially if they're major works!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)