• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Filling out internship/scholarship form (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'm filling out this form for a internship and scholarship at a law firm and it says

"My results over the past two years have been:" then three blank lines.
(Please attach copies of HSC results, reports or statemens and school reference)

How am I expected to express the answer?

(The firm is a parra based commercial law firm...if you want to know which one PM me)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i think you're supposed to write, in summary prose, your academic performance of late. for example:

my results over the past two years have been: consistently solid. Having achieved a weighted average mark of 80 in law subjects, i am on track to graduate with first-class honours in law. my secondary school results reflected a similar level of performance, ranking in the top 1 percentile of the NSW HSC in 2003. moreover, I hold the following scholarships blah blah blah.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i think you're supposed to write, in summary prose, your academic performance of late. for example:

my results over the past two years have been: consistently solid. Having achieved a weighted average mark of 80 in law subjects, i am on track to graduate with first-class honours in law. my secondary school results reflected a similar level of performance, ranking in the top 1 percentile of the NSW HSC in 2003. moreover, I hold the following scholarships blah blah blah.
Thanks...thats what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. Btw, I'm only a first year student so its only HSC marks. (Yes, its a weird internship thing that starts with first year students that you can have until you finish your degree.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)