• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Financial Planning Strategies (1 Viewer)

Marinatos

HSC
I came across this in a practice test and wonder if anyone knows what it refers to. Is it stuff like distribution of payments, supplier rationalisation, factoring, sale and lease back, etc? Or is it referring to cost and revenue controls or something else? I wasn't really sure, so thanks for any help. For once the question wasn't about a syllabus heading D=

Jerruy

HSC
Profitability, return on capital, effecicency, liquidity, growth???

Marinatos

HSC
No, they're goals of financial planning and management.
I hope they don't ask anything like this :?

Campione

HSC
I can tell, that the question may have been worded like
Outline the financial managment strategies.
From my point of logic I came up with this. Remember to think of what these phrases mean Financial Management Strategies. Okay so we know what Financial means monetary resources(cash), Planning means thinking of ways to achieve a certain objective or goal. Just by understanding the meaning of these words will also assist you in compiling the Business Terminology, even if you do not remember the full content, you can use this style, I think that it is the easiest style to use, I use it myself. For example, if a business simply wishes to raise its finances(profitability), the business will have to draw up a Stratgic Plan that sets out a target of 4% profit, the marketing department will then have to make sure that they then work their way into analysing the consumer tastes to be able to bring in the revenue to the business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)