• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fingersmith (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
did anyone see this brilliant two part show?
it was sooo good.... i totally forgot to ask people when it was on about 2 weeks ago. it was on Sunday night at 8.30pm.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
oh, that sucks... yeah, you couldnt have watched the second part first cos that would have ruined the whole thing, seeing as the first part was from one girls POV and the second was from the other girls.
it was really really good!

HSC
i watched that, at first i thought it was prity shite but it got good.... and when they summed it all up in hte second part and everything was peaced together i just thought it was a really creative story

illmtl

HSC
I missed the firat part, but watched the second (while I should have been woring on my ancient) and it was wonderful! I love period dramas... it's actually getting creepy cos I recognise lots of the actors. the main male character in fingersmith was frederick in north and south...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh YES.....i soo watched it. my ext eng teacher told me it was really good but i was only able to watch the 2nd episode. damn that is a good one. a really good related text for ext eng too! does enyone know where to either dld or buy it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)