First Asian Video Clip to hit MTV Canada (1 Viewer)

bicolap

how crap

Seriosuly, wats wif the whole asian gangsta thing. FACE it ASIANS Are black wannabes. first, asians got no style, i mean look what there wearing fubu (for us by us), second they cant rap for crap. and lastly who they think they are using the word nigger. I mean u dont see DMX saying gooks, chingers etc outta the blue. Man fuck u and vietnam

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
why do some asians feel such an affinity with african-americans and their culture?

im not trying to insult anyone here or anything, just curious

C

CaR

so much "fucking"...O____O
MTV Canada's allowed to air this?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nick
why do some asians feel such an affinity with african-americans and their culture?

im not trying to insult anyone here or anything, just curious
best put by those who do the rapping "rap and hip hop isnt just a genre of music, its a lifestyle"

so i guess everyone has access to that lifestyle.

im asian and i dont see the attraction, but heck we arent about to stop people cos of race are we?

bicolap

How ironic, just as ur saying how asians arent trying the whole similarity thing, u have some ugly asian on 50cents CD cover, and he cant sing 4 shit. BTW fuck u pin dick, small eyed chinga, gook as motha fucka.

Fry

Originally posted by Nick
not just asians, whites too. look at justin timberlake.

Fry

Originally posted by Orange Juice
i dunno about JT... his more of the token...
JT is the biggest black wannabe. he's adopted the whole lexicon of a black person ever since he went solo (maybe even before that). just listen to the Chris Tucker skit and you'll get what im saying.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LOL, you end a rampagous flaming post with 'peace^^'?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Lol Chigga's :D
ahahah i saw some asian gangster walking down near the shopping center and some guy went past him in a ute and threw an water bottle(empty) at him!! , man it was funny the guy was like "Yo yo what the fuck" in a full asian accent hehe ...

And btw the best. (and really the only) asian rapper ive ever heard is
is Tai MAi Shoe
What a classic :D

Last edited:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmmmmm yes anywayz

i think most of you should go to the web site link at the end of the video and read some background infromation into this before passing judgement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)