first date (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
stuff from the "call on me" video :D
.... thanks for that... you're a huge help... but i couldn't help but laugh.... i still love you!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
:)
well i suppose it depends on the guy..... and where you're going on the date.....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Well im a girl. what I would wear would depend on where we are going.
If it out for dinner, a nice top and skirt, or top or pants or a dress.
if its somewhere more casual, well I wouldn't get all dressed up, but i would still make a effort to look nice and wear something nice but not overly dressy.
where are you going?

V

val_dramaqueen

we're going to a niteclub (pffft, how romantic) and he told my friend that he likes me... but i kinda have a feeling that this outing depends on whether we go out or not... oh god! the pressure is on!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
we're going to a niteclub (pffft, how romantic) and he told my friend that he likes me... but i kinda have a feeling that this outing depends on whether we go out or not... oh god! the pressure is on!
well wear a nice top and a skirt or a nice top and pants.. depends what you prefer to wear.

V

val_dramaqueen

nah, he aint in to "skanky"... which is a very good thing

V

val_dramaqueen

OZGIRL86 said:
well wear a nice top and a skirt or a nice top and pants.. depends what you prefer to wear.
pants!! i will wear pants! and a top... lol... black, too... to slimmen... hurrah! i hope i won't look too overdressed... some of our mates are going too and they're not the types to "dress-up"... OH GOD!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
pants!! i will wear pants! and a top... lol... black, too... to slimmen... hurrah! i hope i won't look too overdressed... some of our mates are going too and they're not the types to "dress-up"... OH GOD!
lol, i love dressing up:) im usually worries that im too overdressed sometimes too lol.. when are u going on the date?

V

val_dramaqueen

friday night... we're seeing john course, the dj who mixed MoS disks... woot!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
friday night... we're seeing john course, the dj who mixed MoS disks... woot!
aww niice!!!!! :)
*is jealous*

ok i'm really going now, nite all :D

V

val_dramaqueen

ohh yeah! i know you are... just think... "call on me" is liek... guaranteed to be played!! I WANNA SEE THE VIDEO AGAIN DAMMIT! hahahaha

im sure the date is gonna go just fine now...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
ohh yeah! i know you are... just think... "call on me" is liek... guaranteed to be played!! I WANNA SEE THE VIDEO AGAIN DAMMIT! hahahaha

im sure the date is gonna go just fine now...
cool, have a nice time:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)