**First hour free** Bio/PDHPE/IPT [$15-20p/h] (1 Viewer)

Vamp!

HSC
Hello everyone,

I am a HSC graduate of 2010 and all of the topics that I have studied are all fresh in my mind. Therefore, I want to make the most of it by helping new HSC students by passing on my knowledge in the following subjects:

• Biology
  • PDHPE
  • IPT
I will be your tutor, study buddy, or a homework aid. I know how hard it is to study on your own for those subjects especially when you don’t understand them properly. I can help you to be ahead of your class and you will never feel left out in class discussions and top your class in assessments and exams. More over, I will help you to understand basic concepts that are needed for your HSC year in those subjects. Then, we will build up the basic foundation to apply knowledge and practical applications to it. Lastly, I will help you to improve your exam responses so they reach the highest band.

I can do one-on-one or in a group, either at your house or at a library. With me, you will have access to my HSC notes, text books and my school notes.

I know what makes a great HSC tutor and what makes a great HSC student. I have had tutors during my senior years but they cost me $1,200 per school term. I will only charge you $15-20 p/h, depending on the distance I have to travel.
First lesson is free.

If you are interested, PM me- with your name, email and the option topics you are studying for your HSC. Best of luck!

P.S Only available in Western suburbs.

HSC
bit of advice, you are better of applying to local tutoring companies, and I thought there are a fair few in the western suburbs

you will struggle to get anyone here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)