First in course 2015 (1 Viewer)

ngocha11

HSC
Technically she is not allowed to disclose this information to the public as of yet.[/QUOTI
I got a missed call on Sat, I'm not sure if it's from them. My teachers expected me to come first in those subjects so I just wanted to confirm whether it was from Bostes or not. I don't think I came first in any though.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Technically she is not allowed to disclose this information to the public as of yet.[/QUOTI
I got a missed call on Sat, I'm not sure if it's from them. My teachers expected me to come first in those subjects so I just wanted to confirm whether it was from Bostes or not. I don't think I came first in any though.
I can answer for you, since you're worried.

It was definitely not a blocked number-- a representative of BOSTES will contact you. Moreover, it's also a Saturday... I don't think BOSTES would call on a Saturday.

anniebghs

HSC
Did you come first in ESL or Vietnamese? And what was the number that called you? Was it a private number? Did they also send you an email too?
Hi, I came first in Vietnamese. Good guess! fyi it was a landline number that called me, and yep they sent me a confirmation email afterwards :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)