first in the state tutors for $15/hr or less (1 Viewer)

frostpuppy

HSC
Hi,

I'm on bored of studies trying to help a friend promote some HSC maths (up to ext2) lectures that will be given in Sydney later this year (before trials and before final HSC exams).

The lecturers all have state rankings in the unit they'll be teaching, and most are from the class of 2006, and have had plenty of experience with teaching since then.

Whilst a lot of people haven't been interested in the past on this sort of HSC seminars/lectures (despite them being highly effective) mainly due to cost, the organisers (being students themselves) empathise with students on the cost of tuition nowadays and so for this one, they are experimenting with costs of around $10-15 per hour for students.

The lectures themselves will be quite intensive, covering all the necessary knowledge and all the tricks of each course over a single weekend. They are designed by the brightest and the best to make sure you maximise your marks in the trials and final HSC exams.

Details and inquiry methods are here, so go and have a look!

Non-year 12s might also be interested, because the event is likely to run next year as well, and for more subjects.

Good luck with your studies :)

Rach

frostpuppy

HSC
just updating that in terms of material covered, the focus will be on tips and tricks, specific difficult questions, as well as a comprehensive coverage of the types of questions that you WILL come across.

If you got any questions, you can PM me or email to contact@hsc-lectures.com :)

omniscience

HSC
N/A
yeah guys please attend our lecture

i came first in the state for internet trolling =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)