FIRST LESSON FREE: UNSW Law Student offering Tutoring starting at $20/hr NEGOTIABLE (1 Viewer)

Elyangel

HSC
Hey guys,

I am offering quality tutoring service at CHEAP CHEAP prices for:

HSC Chemistry, Economics and 2 unit Maths

Junior High School classes for Maths (year 7 to year 10)

Reasons why you should choose me:

• I have 4 years of experience volunteering and working at a tutoring college, tailoring all my classes to the needs of my students.
  • I got 95/100 for Chemistry and 91/100 for Economics (ranked second internally for both). So I have the ability to help you ace your subjects.
  • I got 93/100 for 3 Unit Maths (ranked second internally) and 90/100 for 4 Unit Maths (ranked fourth internally)
  • I am a positive and bubbly tutor who likes to make learning fun. Not only am I committed to you in our lessons but I also provide EXTRA help throughout the week for FREE!
  • I also have extensive quality resources that can help you get that band 6!
  • Not only would I be your tutor, I can also give you advice on applying for Universities, the scholarships and bonus points that can help you in getting into your dream degree.
  • I have completed a Working With Children's Check and I can send you my clearance number upon request. If you are a parent, you can be rest assured that your child would be safe with me

PRICE:
HSC
$30 per hr (private classes)
Discount: $25 per hr per person for a class of 2 - 3

Junior High School
$25 per hr
Discount: $20 per hr per person for a class of 2-3

Please contact me at intothegreenpastures@gmail.com. Yes, I read my emails everyday so you can expect a reply on the same day.

NB: I normally tutor at Ashfield, Burwood and Strathfield Library. If these locations are not accessible then please tell me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

Elyangel

HSC
Re: FIRST LESSON FREE: UNSW Law Student HSC Chemistry and Economics @ $30/hr NEGOTIAB

:wavey:

Elyangel

HSC
Re: FIRST LESSON FREE: UNSW Law Student offering Tutoring starting at $20/hr NEGOTIAB

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)