Fitzpatrick or Cambridge? (1 Viewer)

rsingh

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm new to this Forum, but I have been reading posts for a few weeks now. I'm currently in year 11, ongoing to yr 12 next term. I'm doing Extension 1 Maths and I wanted to by a textbook to help me with my studies.

I am only getting marks of about 60% in 3u, and my highest so far for 2u is 83% - that was for prelim assessment tasks.

We use Corroneous at school, and just wondering which book should I buy; Fitzpatrick or Cambridge? I heard they're both really good, but which do you think will help me achieve marks of 90+?

Oh, btw, where do you think I can buy them from? I have no clue! I looked around at Angus and Roberston and can't seem to find none of them!

I live in Fairfield/Liverpool area.

Thanks in advance!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
welcome...do not b troubled greatly by ur prelim marks, u can always fix all that up easilyby doin a bit more work. Coroneos is really good..for 2u i think fitz is best, and for 3u fitz is good as well...i havent personally used cambridge for 3u but i know a few ppl who have and theyve sed its good, but i really do believe fitz helped me...to get 90+ u must start doing a lot of past papers by end of half yearlies (by then im sure u wud have finihsed the entire 2u course and a lot of 3u, jus dont do the qs based on topics u havent done), these books r good to basically strengthen ur ability in an area, past papers must b done in hte end tho...Im sure hteres a dymocks in ur area, coz i rememba dymocks had evrything (except terry lee's books)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
dude i failed prelim yearly and im doing o...k now
who cares
dont stress yo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)