Food Phases (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
does ne 1 go thru phases wen they are obsessed with a particular type of food?

me.. ive allways been obsessed with kebabs ..mmmmm

went thru a pretty bad red licorice stage
n now im stuck on boost juice
n dougnuts are good too
lol

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
yeah sorta, I think when you first experience a certain food you really start to love it, but after a while you just get tired of it.
I was really hooked on spaghetti for a while until after a couple of weeks it became so bland (note I was home alone and had to cook for myself, and spaghetti is the only thing I can cook decently)
I'm still hooked on orange juice, I can't get enough of it

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
boost juice was 4 me as well except it drained my bank account and donuts....fattening...but krispy kremes r soooo nice!! im obsessed wif binkas natural confectionary companies snakes i have jars of them and just finished 6 already! yummmy

suz

HSC
I went through a peanut butter obsession phase.
Thank god I've moved on lol

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahaha... im from wollongong n my frend n his ex gf.. (frends with both still) went up to that doughnut shop.. they sayed its the best.. n they spend all night driving around looking for the place...
wanna go.. where is it?? lol

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by scut
yeah sorta, I think when you first experience a certain food you really start to love it, but after a while you just get tired of it.
I was really hooked on spaghetti for a while until after a couple of weeks it became so bland (note I was home alone and had to cook for myself, and spaghetti is the only thing I can cook decently)
I'm still hooked on orange juice, I can't get enough of it
omg i went thru a pasta stange.. lucky it didnt last long.. n i took my dog for walks.. hahaha

hmm i get hooked on healthy things sometimes so its all good.
i mean boost juice isnt exactly junk food n the red licorice that i used to buy was 98% fat free.... the bestest

Ashleet

HSC
i go through orange juice phases alot, but now at the moment its soy frappacions from starbuck or GJ. when i was younf i went through a marshmallow "Fluff" stage, anyone had that b4 - mmmmm

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
hahaha... im from wollongong n my frend n his ex gf.. (frends with both still) went up to that doughnut shop.. they sayed its the best.. n they spend all night driving around looking for the place...
wanna go.. where is it?? lol
Penrith Panthers leagues club, mulgoa rd penrith :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
penrith.... hmmm where bouts is that ...nrth south?

Ashleet

HSC
you go up mt ozley (or howeva its spelt) or up buli pass heading towards sydney. anyway get to campbelltown, then narellan rd, then at the end go left. at the 2nd set of lights go right - the northern rd. once there keep going and you'll be in penrith. when you come to the hospital turn left then go to the end of that rd and turn left and you'll see it after driving 2 km approx down that road (mulgoa)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my sister just recently got back from America so she's brought us all this american candy and now im getting heaps fat :)

so my food phase right now would have to be 'reeses's white chocolate peanut butter cups' oh my...they;re so divine! anyone heard/tried them?

Ashleet

HSC
oh i luv the penut butter cups, did you get junior mints they are so nice - tootsie rolls taste like space food stick.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahhaa... entertainment....

welll.. evry1 eats wen they go to the movies hahah

eeyore

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
so my food phase right now would have to be 'reeses's white chocolate peanut butter cups' oh my...they;re so divine! anyone heard/tried them?
I bought a bag of them when I went to america because I'd heard so much about them. I wasn't actually that impressed with them though - the peanut butter was really salty and the chocolate was sweet (obviously!!), so to me, that was a weird combo!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
oh yes junior mints are very nice...they remind me of that episode of seinfeld...has anyone seen it?

omg if i went to america i would just get so fat....YUM the junk there is soooo good and CHEAP like 33 c for a reeses chocolate nougat bar larger than a mars bar

no wonder they're no 1 obese country

Ashleet

HSC
there is a candy store in warringa mall (manly area) that has all imported american lollies, pretty cheap aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)