Foods that make you go 'eww'... (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
they taste like nothing and everytime I eat them in my head im just like "carbs.carbs.carbs."
i never understood why people are so anal about carbs. protein and fats get turned into carbs by your body anyway, if you eat proteins and fats instead of carbs to get your energy all you're doing is eating expensive carbs.

Drsoccerball

HSC
In Malaysia my mates like to us "Bro trust me you have to have this fruit called 'Durian' its the best fruit ever..." So all of us went to some random place on the street and the fruit looked like you could prop it up on a stick and use it as a mace it was covered in spikes as if the fruit itself was screaming "I AM NOT SOMETHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO EAT!" The guy opened it with a machete and it was as if I dived in a sewer. It smelt sooo bad. A few of my mates loved it but myself no. I nearly threw up just by the smell. So I get up and im walking away and my mate calls me so I turn around and I see a yellow thing that smells like shit stuffed in my mouth... My whole face smells like crap now and I can't get rid of the horrid smell. So I'm angry and walk away 10 seconds later I step in a real sewer...

(Thank god there was nothing like that in Africa LOL)

StudiousStudent

HSC
i never understood why people are so anal about carbs. protein and fats get turned into carbs by your body anyway, if you eat proteins and fats instead of carbs to get your energy all you're doing is eating expensive carbs.
This.

I am the potato queen.

Brushed, washed, chat, Desiree, sweet - I like them all. There's running commentary in my house about my obsession with potatoes. I eat them like some people eat chocolate.

I eat like 4 ordinary sized potatoes In one go. Whenever my mum does a baked dinner she does a seperate tray of potatoes just for me lol.

Btw, I'm not phat. People call me Anna (not that I'm anorexic) I'm just tall and small lol.

Only food I can't stomach is meat. The only meat I eat is chicken breast with no fat and hammered thin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)