footnotes in exams? (1 Viewer)

adabel

HSC
my torts supplementary exam is coming up and im worried about the footnotes. do we have include them? because i have up to 70 footnotes in an essay im wondering if i have to quote it all during the 3 hr exam. do we just quote the *important* ones or do we leave out footnotes altogether?

thanks in advance.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
adabel said:
my torts supplementary exam is coming up and im worried about the footnotes. do we have include them? because i have up to 70 footnotes in an essay im wondering if i have to quote it all during the 3 hr exam. do we just quote the *important* ones or do we leave out footnotes altogether?

thanks in advance.

Torts sup? What are they?

In law exams you dont have 'footnotes'.

It's

"There must be a consensus ad idem - Carbolic smoke ball'

"if a condition was breached the plaintiff can elect to terminate - Insert case name "

1000words

HSC
adabel said:

thanks in advance.
You won't need to provide footnotes to exam answers but it will be, as previously menioned, necessary to give citations (to authorities) to principles of law that you apply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)