For people needing to slim down! (1 Viewer)

08er

HSC
Fat Loss 4 Idiots / Weight Loss and Diet Center

I found this website from a fellow member of BOS and I've been following this diet for 2-3 months now. Each day I use it, I lose 1/2kg when I re-weigh myself the next morning, and this is without any exercise. With exercise, I lose 1kg. I state the exact numerical figures because I lose exactly that much each time (weird, i'd say), but of course, every one of us is different. I suggest you have a read yourself but I'm here to provide anecdotal evidence that this diet truly works.

The only downside is you tend to get bored of the food after a week, so you'll need to take a break. Of course you'll have to buy the program but you can get it for a very cheap price on ebay (don't know if it still exists). Now I've tried a lot of diets (but I don't believe I'm obese, just slightly overweight at pre-diet weight of 75kg) and this is truly reliable!

You don't even have to use it for a week or whatever, just use it for a day when you feel the need to lose 1/2kg with NO exercise (yes, to all you lazy people out there). To date, I have lost a total of 11.2kg and counting! If I wasn't lazy and as dedicated as I should be, I would have reached my goal by now. So yeah, just thought I'd advertise this superb diet for people needing to slim down a bit! :uhhuh:

peter22

Banned
HSC
So why the hell cant u just tell us? Do you see us such as myself charge other students in giving advice and help? Just fucking tell!

08er

HSC
Err I've just told you about my experience with this particular diet, i.e. helping people make their decision. EVERYTHING else you need to know can be found on their website which is FREE but you'd need to buy the program to have access to their diet plans, handbooks etc. I'm sure if you are dedicated enough to lose weight you'll have the patience to read through it. So if you have any questions after reading I'd be happy to help. What you just said is absurd, are you saying I OWN that product and am now guiding people towards it in order to make myself some money???

quik.

HSC
If you are losing that much in a day majority will be water and most of the rest will be muscle, leaving you worse off than when you started.

Paying for a diet is retarded, there is a wealth of information on the internet regarding fat loss and exercise. If you are not interested enough to do some research and figure some (mostly common sense) things out then you don't have the committment to make the lifestyle changes in the first place.

Cisco-Kid

HSC

I found this website from a fellow member of BOS and I've been following this diet for 2-3 months now. Each day I use it, I lose 1/2kg when I re-weigh myself the next morning, and this is without any exercise. With exercise, I lose 1kg. I state the exact numerical figures because I lose exactly that much each time (weird, i'd say), but of course, every one of us is different. I suggest you have a read yourself but I'm here to provide anecdotal evidence that this diet truly works.

The only downside is you tend to get bored of the food after a week, so you'll need to take a break. Of course you'll have to buy the program but you can get it for a very cheap price on ebay (don't know if it still exists). Now I've tried a lot of diets (but I don't believe I'm obese, just slightly overweight at pre-diet weight of 75kg) and this is truly reliable!

You don't even have to use it for a week or whatever, just use it for a day when you feel the need to lose 1/2kg with NO exercise (yes, to all you lazy people out there). To date, I have lost a total of 11.2kg and counting! If I wasn't lazy and as dedicated as I should be, I would have reached my goal by now. So yeah, just thought I'd advertise this superb diet for people needing to slim down a bit! :uhhuh:
um, losing weight that fast isnt healthy. and i think its mostly water weight. also, you shouldnt be weighing yourself everyday. you should be exercising well and weighing youself about once a week. kep going at this rate, and you'll have loose skin and blubbery fat...and im sorry, you HAVE TO EXCERCISE. your a male. start dieting like one. like white goodman says in dodgeball. "you gotta burn it, to earn it!" you gotta tighten and tone that skin up and get muscle. your gonna get all blubbery man....want a proper routine, pm me. sorry, im just telling you the truth

Last edited:

Cisco-Kid

HSC
lol jesus fuck after every post

"pm me"
hey, ive helped a lot of people over the years and it just hurts me to see people taking bullshit ways out and being so oblivious to diets/excercises...cause its just so simple! :)

08er

HSC
um, losing weight that fast isnt healthy. and i think its mostly water weight. also, you shouldnt be weighing yourself everyday. you should be exercising well and weighing youself about once a week. kep going at this rate, and you'll have loose skin and blubbery fat...and im sorry, you HAVE TO EXCERCISE. your a male. start dieting like one. like white goodman says in dodgeball. "you gotta burn it, to earn it!" you gotta tighten and tone that skin up and get muscle. your gonna get all blubbery man....want a proper routine, pm me. sorry, im just telling you the truth
i lol'd at your ignorance

Cisco-Kid

HSC
i lol'd at your ignorance
sorry, i was pissed off at something. i shouldnt have lashed out like that.....but seriously, you shouldnt be weighing yourself daily...again, im sorry..

Last edited:

08er

HSC
my ignorance ay? your the one weighing yourself on a daily basis (thinking you've lost fat)

thats why over the last 2 years ive shaped and toned my body with hard weight lifting, diet and cardio....while your on this pussy ass diet that requires NO EXCERCISE. hell, i know girls that do more intense diets than you. your just a fat, lazy guy that cant be fucked getting off your fat ass and excercising....just dont go crying to anyone when you get rolls of loose fat/skin.
LOL no i havent lost weight im just imagining things

and who said i dont exercise? ive tried not exercising for this diet but normally i do exercise and im involved in indoor/outdoor soccer, oztag, swimming

Cisco-Kid

HSC

lets start over. but, how frequently do you do cardio? :) as mentioned, your indoor soccer, etc

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
"I lose exactly .5kg or 1kg when I use this diet, all up I've lost 11.2 kg"

anyone else slightly confused?

08er

HSC
lol i also said i was lazy, meaning i took time off the diet

gurusson

HSC
when trying to lose weight, the most useful method is exercise and a balanced diet, none of this, only eat food you buy from us. It is possible to lose weight while eating chocalates and having desert every night. i myself have lost weight by this method. while i only lost 2 or 3 kg, i had am starting wieght of 60kg. the method involves nothing more than a bicycle. this method is perhaps the healthiest method of losing weight as it cannot damage joints and onlt involves healthy food. simply half an hour of mederate exercise 3-4 times per week is all it will take to lose all your excess weight. most people i know that have used this method end up riding 10-12 hours per week out of sheer enjoyment so it is worthwhile buying a decent bike.

08er

HSC
actually, you prepare the food yourself, so you don't need to buy any food from them

gurusson

HSC
actually, you prepare the food yourself, so you don't need to buy any food from them
yes but looking at that food, it isn't exactly the healthiest alternative. since i was nine i've used the bike method and its worked for to the the extent that i'm now a national level mountain biker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)