For the IPT peeps (1 Viewer)

tonysoprano

HSC
Is anyone here who does IPT completely neglecting it? It's such an easy subject that I feel I shouldn't waste any time studying for it. I have a full week of nothing during my CSSA timetable, where I've finished everything except IPT. Should I just leave it for that week during the exam period?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Is anyone here who does IPT completely neglecting it? It's such an easy subject that I feel I shouldn't waste any time studying for it. I have a full week of nothing during my CSSA timetable, where I've finished everything except IPT. Should I just leave it for that week during the exam period?
Yeah I'm in that position, however IPT is a subject I really need improving in. I don't know when I'm gonna start studying/revising but I really need to start now before my trials. How do you feel for IPT? You sound pretty confident with yourself so if you want you can just do light studying if you don't want to pressure yourself. But make sure you don't neglect it too much :)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
- Make Notes
-Read Notes
- Do Past Papers

done !

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Try a few past papers and answer that for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)