For those who got 70-80 (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
Shuter said:
How the fuck did you get that UAI if you can't even figure out that 86.70 does not lie between 70-80? Oh I know, you're probably one of those people who didn't even do maths.
that's a bit harsh...and I'm "one of those people" who didn't do maths...people who choose not to do maths aren't dumb by default, it's a personal choice and isn't a big deal, I'm sure "those people" have done and can do pretty well for themselves.

LazyBoy said:
yeah plenty of courses but they are in shit universitys like UWS. im hoping i scrape into Maquarie with my 75.20. if not, its UWS for a year then work my but off to transfer to a respectable uni...lol
I don't think it's very fair for you to label UWS a "shit university" when you're not a student there and therefore don't know anything about the uni, except for rumours about its reputation, which are usually spread by people who are equally as ill-qualified to pass judgement on it. My UAI was above 75.20 in 2003, I chose UWS because it was convenient and offered the course I wanted. UWS is a respectable uni, as is each and every uni...a degree is a degree. degrees from the unis you assume are the only respectable ones, don't come gold plated, nor are they any better or special than any degree from UWS.

Last edited:

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
How the fuck did you get that UAI if you can't even figure out that 86.70 does not lie between 70-80? Oh I know, you're probably one of those people who didn't even do maths.
this coming from someone who can't even spell "frustrated" ??

uwsstudent

HSC
good words from everyone

i like narelle's words, i put my both hands up for everything that u have said, so many should would could that we could have done as we look back, but the lucky thing is that we had fun and we had put effort in as well, there will always be some regret along the way for everything, but it's good that everyone find what they like, that something u like can uncover ur potential and u go on studying something meaningful, i also agree with jacks, u know that fucking crap who said about uws, well mate it's very stupid to say some place that u have never been

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I got 82.90 and will be doing Business/Commerce (Accounting) at UWS, Parramatta

S

Shuter

Korn said:
I got 82.90 and will be doing Business/Commerce (Accounting) at UWS, Parramatta
Yet another who cannot fathom that 82..90 does not lie between 70-80.

S

Shuter

natstar said:
Your posting in here shuter.............
But I'm not stating my UAI and if I'm still going to uni like the other people are.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Got 78.05 and got my first pref this year - B Early Childhood Teaching/B Nursing @ CSU Bathurst. Did my HSC in 2003 and got my first pref last year too - B Arts/B Science at Wollongong. Do plently with a UAI between 70 - 80.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)