• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

forever??? (2 Viewers)

baby_b

Banned
so how do you know when your partner is the "one"???

oh and another question???

do u believe in parnters needing to spend time away from eachother to kinda put ur love to the test and see if it can stand the test of time??

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
previous experience
lol,

i'm guessing you found 'the one' ?

how many did you have to go through to realise that this one is 'the one' ?

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I think there are more hang-ups if you have more relationships, you have so much more experiences of being hurt. On this, I'm sick of those people who are going out with some one and they are still looking for "the one". This isn't aimed personally at anyone, but it just pisses me off for some reason.

bex

HSC
do you ever think that maybe you have met the one or walked past them in the street or something and just didnt know that you were the ones for each other?

i believe in the one.. and when i find him, ill just know.

baby_b

Banned
yeh i used to think.. hmmm who will i marry one day.. is it someone i already know.. or is it someone im still to meet???

but yeh i got no reason to think of that ne more.... i got everything i need right with me :)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
It's different for different people. Like some people know "the one" is the person they love the most in the world (apart from family :p), but to be honest, I think for me "the one" will be someone who I have respect for, get along with really well, and someone who can treat me as an equal. If love comes into the equation, well that's an added bonus, but if it doesnt, I can deal with that. I think if I ever get married, I'd like to have known the person first as a friend, and someone who I wasn't 'interested' in at first, just so I know what they are really like. Am i making sense? lol...probably not.

funniboi

HSC
if there is no love...
then whats left?
if there is no love.. then..
what is there left to live for?
yes - to earn money, and knowing that one day you'll lose it all..
but what else?

the fact that you have a family..
the fact that your gonna grow old with some that you love ?
the fact you have friends that you can trust...
there's more to "love" then just a boyfriend/girlfriend. =)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've never believed there is a "one true love," rather I believe there are people in the world that have qualities you would fall in love with and who you could live happily together with. I mean, the idea of "the one" is completely bogus when you think that there is something like 6 billion people in the world. The chances of you happening to run into the one person that you're destined to be with are virtually zero.

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Lundy
I've never believed there is a "one true love," rather I believe there are people in the world that have qualities you would fall in love with and who you could live happily together with. I mean, the idea of "the one" is completely bogus when you think that there is something like 6 billion people in the world. The chances of you happening to run into the one person that you're destined to be with are virtually zero.
mm yeh good theory... i believe in that too.. think of it this way.. what about people get married n their husband/wife dies.. some move on n re- marry... so what are u suposed to say to that??

lengstar

HSC
well i personally want to spent the rest of my life with my gf because she wants what i wants and has qualities that i really admire. the only problem is having to wait 5 years or more before i can decide whether its financially viable to and well alot can happen in 5 years.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
well i personally want to spent the rest of my life with my gf because she wants what i wants and has qualities that i really admire. the only problem is having to wait 5 years or more before i can decide whether its financially viable to and well alot can happen in 5 years.
you're thinking ahead already? does your father know about this ? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)