• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Formal arhhhhhhhhhhhh (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I think a Giorgio Armani suit would suffice for this time though

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Don't get so stressed, it's the formal. It's supposed to be fun! Shopping! :D

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
It doesn't matter that much

You're a guy. Just go out there and have fun.

HSC
pshhh i bought my dress like 3 months ago with the accessories toooooo cant wait to try it all on again to see what its missing then i have to decide on what hairstyle and make an appointment for make up with napoleon and choose a car with my bestfriend omg it's so close!!!! :O

wow i just sounded like a typical girl ....

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
pshhh i bought my dress like 3 months ago with the accessories toooooo cant wait to try it all on again to see what its missing then i have to decide on what hairstyle and make an appointment for make up with napoleon and choose a car with my bestfriend omg it's so close!!!! :O

Lol. Sounds so cliched.

HSC
oh and for guys i would recommend they steer away from the normal black suite white shirt and be creative! do greys and blacks and try vests or even a coloured bow tie :3

happy shopping :')

spatula232

HSC
There's a show on channel 7 or 9 or something starting in just under an hour called Formal Wars which I think you should all watch and it will answer these questions. GO FORTH.
Lol. I had the displeasure of watching that last week. I do not recommend it for guys lol (unless of course you like to hear girls bitching about how dumb their parents are and how they have no fashion sense).

SharkeyBoy

HSC

BAHAHA typical rita ;)

HSC
lmao shuddup paul :L ahhahahha i have a confession i was going to apply to that show but they didnt mention anything about the mums getting to pick everything so thank god ahahahha but also i was afraid it would be a shit prgram and id get bagged for it :/

those girls have no respect for their mums honestly it's shameful :S if i grabbed my mum by her face id get my head shoved up my ass :S

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
lol do u guys know anyone who has rocked up to the formal in a t-shirt and jeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)