Formula One (1 Viewer)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
anyone whos not driving in a red car :p

sick of watching the ferraris win everything, its more fun when the middle of the road guys win

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, i love ferrari's and michael is the best driver, ralf is the second best driver.

B

Benn Portelli

im goin

hi,

finally i have found F1 fans. guess what?? im goin to melbourn!! are any of u goin??
i will be going for webber this yr but im a long time ferrari fan!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Benn Portelli said:
hi,

finally i have found F1 fans. guess what?? im goin to melbourn!! are any of u goin??
i will be going for webber this yr but im a long time ferrari fan!!
Theres an absolutely HUGE f1 thread in sports - should be on the second page. I would be going to melbourne, but i have uni for 5 days this semester. I know grizzly is going - he won't stop bragging about it :p , and elmo, shes going as well. Its about time we bumped up our old f1 thread :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lolz ... go baumgartner !!! does he still have a seat?
if not go Webber !!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
lolz ... go baumgartner !!! does he still have a seat?
if not go Webber !!!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Okay, thats way too much of the no's :p baumgertner is NOT driving and webber won't finish melbourne cause NICK will kick his ass!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How rude ... nope i will not shut up :p

I'm spreading my ferrari proporganda.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
holy fuck the old krew is back... sides elmo :(
and i dont think baumgartners got a seat... one of their drivers is a 42 year old :O....

*sigh*
im gonna bet 50$ on kimi... thats how confident i am ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
meh ... oj ... go and read the other thread ... you will die laughing ... lol. Bet your little money wherever you want, but you put it there, you won't get a cent back :) elmo should be back soon, uni starts soon :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im not sure... lock this thread down... move to the other...
elmo told me a long time ago... she might be moving to japan... to continue her studies there... so...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
She did not say that ... and stop talking about Japan ... why can't we have 2 f1 threads ... i actually think that there is 3 :)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
ralf is the second best driver.

Hahahaha. Nice joke there cape :)

But seriously. Kimi and Montoya are incredibly capable of putting in really fast times (I would say they are the fastest), it is just that they aren't as focused and driven as Schuey.

Money on Schuey, hoping for a Montoya/Kimi win, Sato/Button taking it would be the most exciting.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It wasn't a joke :p

The problem with montoya / kimi combo is montoya is too into trying to beat kimi and not focused upon beating michael. This was noticable at williams as well ... and there are statistics to prove that ralf actually came out on top. The same goes for rubens as well - hes convinced that hes better than michael and can beat michael to the championship :rolleyes:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:

The same goes for rubens as well - hes convinced that hes better than michael and can beat michael to the championship :rolleyes:
Hey, the Ferrari drivers need to have some competition don't they?...cause no other drivers can compete with them :p .

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Cape said:

The problem with montoya / kimi combo is montoya is too into trying to beat kimi and not focused upon beating michael. This was noticable at williams as well ... and there are statistics to prove that ralf actually came out on top. The same goes for rubens as well - hes convinced that hes better than michael and can beat michael to the championship :rolleyes:

Nah, Montoya wants nothing more than beating Micheal, we all know how much they hate eachother. Stat's quite often don't mean a great deal. One stat that does it qualification times, it is often called the best (but still imperfect) way of judging team mates. I am willing to bet Montoya came on top in this regard, but im not sure.

Races bring alot of luck into the equation, so quite often aren't a great measure of skill. An example would be Kimi vs David in 2004, Kimi was simply tremendously unlucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)