Fort st high school + north Sydney high school (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
bruh I'm from rural, Highly doubt I'll make it, I'll try though, bc of the new thing ab how 25% of rural applicants have to be favoured/selected

HSC
not bad to give it a go, i mean ur at least considering it so just go for it!! u got that du pfp , its time to own it ;)
ugh i hate that place

Epicman69

HSC
bruh I'm from rural, Highly doubt I'll make it, I'll try though, bc of the new thing ab how 25% of rural applicants have to be favoured/selected
I thought that was only for selective entrance test?

raspberriesandpears

HSC
Aren't those completely different schools though? Or are they like segregated?
i thought they were somewhat affiliated with similar values and level of pressure but again, not super familiar with selective schools - despite both my parents going to ruse i never sat the test. good luck though - i'm sure wherever you go you'll be great

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
thats not an issue anymore tbh. Even if I did pursue accelerated here, I wouldn't achieve much given the barriers for learning in rural areas.

Gr00by

HSC
Give fort street a try, the process isn't too bad. You have to do exams and then an interview with principal. As long as you make yourself stand out, talk about extra curricular and shi, you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)