• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Forums Running Slow - Internal Server Error? (1 Viewer)

kim3478

HSC
I'm on another forum at the moment, it's just a general discussion kinda one where you can talk about anything.
I signed up early January, and the past two days or so it has been playing up and people are blaming me because they (and I) have just noticed that whatever threads I post in take ages to load and ages for a post to post.
Has this happened to anyone else before?

Everything else on the site works fine, I can p.m, visit User CP and so on, it's just those two things are going slow, and it's affecting other members on the site too.

I asked my brother, and he said it shouldn't really happen and was rather confused.
And I asked one of my friends who reckons it is probably an internal server error either with the forum itself or with the server we have at home. I don't really know anything on this topic, my brother usually manages everything computer-related in my household.

If anyone has any idea what could be the issue, please let me know.

badquinton304

HSC
Did you tell them (the forum users) that you are having the problem. Becuase if everyone else is having the problem they may have told you, it was just you and your threads as a way to be sarcastic to you.

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I think she's trolling. No-one would call their router/modem a server.

kim3478

HSC
Well like I said, I have no idea what all this computer terminology means..

But every time I opened a thread I hadn't posted in, it would load at normal speed. Then if I post in it, the post takes ages to post.
Then if I try to go back into the thread it's much more slower. And then it's the same for other people after that. They get it all normal until I post in it then everything's ruined.
Everyone knows, it all makes sense, I don't think they would be playing tricks on me. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the bitchy admins. But my friend doubts the admin would.

It's just annoying 'cause now I have fricken nothing to do.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Its server side. Tell the admin to get off his lazy ass and increase the bandwidth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)