frankenstein/blade runner help! (1 Viewer)

classyandfab

HSC
I have an assessment due next week and it's a five minute long speech and i have no idea what to write about. My teacher hasn't even explained the question.To what extent do the two texts present similar or different criticisms of society?Any help would be really appreciated.

flett

HSC
i also have a 5 minute speech but my question is different.

mine is "to what extent is Mary Shelly's Frankenstein a product of its time for which it was created"

Help!!! lol

reboulle

HSC
The main thing you have to do here is look at what was happening in society. Ie. the 19th century. Any particular movements that were occuring? Then look at the complication of Frankenstein- that is what Shelley is commenting/concerned about.

pman

Banned
HSC
I have an assessment due next week and it's a five minute long speech and i have no idea what to write about. My teacher hasn't even explained the question.To what extent do the two texts present similar or different criticisms of society?Any help would be really appreciated.
Look at how both texts ridiucle the people involved, the inherent predjudice against the replicants in BRDC, the fact that F cannot reveal the existance of his monster without being thought insane and to a lesser extent, waltons lack of acceptence by the crew because he believes F, make sure you always say directors cut when refering to BRDC and put in plenty of quotes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)