frankenstein&bladerunner. [again.] (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i have an in school assessment on friday and we've been given the question. it is.. "In Module A, which of the composers of your two prescribed texts expressed the more interesting ideas and values?"

now, i'm in the process of doing the essay, i've picked bladerunner because it's more relevant to our society and therefore easier to understand and more interesting, and i've done four points which are,
- warning against use of new, unknown developments in society, and where it could potentially lead the world
- what constitutes humanity? emotions or physical likeness?
- globalisation
- natural vs artificial

and my ideas for the last two points are;
- patriarchal dominated society
- a want to be accepted in society/belonging
- medium in which is was composed & audience it was intended for
- capitalism

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do as the last two points? or if you'd not do one of the ones that i've done and would do one of the 'ideas' instead?

thanks heaps!!

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
bump.

please help! i'm really struggling with this.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I think 4 points will be enough for 40 minutes; just elaborate on those points.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I think 4 points will be enough for 40 minutes; just elaborate on those points.
you think? my tutor reckons six half page points. i'm a really slow writer aswell. and i have mini writing that noone can read yay. haha.

i'm not sure. hmm. any other opinions?

thanks heaps =]].

nosh22

HSC
How about the destruction of nature in Blade Runner.
This is highlighted through the constant rain, loss of 'natural' animals, the lack of sun etc etc.. There are plenty of examples.

beve

Jesus
HSC
i have an in school assessment on friday and we've been given the question. it is.. "In Module A, which of the composers of your two prescribed texts expressed the more interesting ideas and values?"

now, i'm in the process of doing the essay, i've picked bladerunner because it's more relevant to our society and therefore easier to understand and more interesting, and i've done four points which are,
- warning against use of new, unknown developments in society, and where it could potentially lead the world
- globalisation
- natural vs artificial

- capitalism

does anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do as the last two points? or if you'd not do one of the ones that i've done and would do one of the 'ideas' instead?

thanks heaps!!
What the fuck? More interesting values and perspectives? How can your write an essay on something which amounts to personal opinion?

tku336

HSC
how would you determine what defines "more interesting"?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
What the fuck? More interesting values and perspectives? How can your write an essay on something which amounts to personal opinion?
yeah i know. it sucks. stupid topic.

i said bladerunner was more interesting because it was easier to relate to in our context.

4theHSC

HSC

- globalisation
- natural vs artificial

- capitalism

thanks heaps!!
Man your teacher must be so shit,,, cause this is the crappiest question I've ever seen... wtf?!

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Man your teacher must be so shit,,, cause this is the crappiest question I've ever seen... wtf?!
yeah pretty much. everyone said they had trouble with it cause noone knew where to start or what they wanted us to say. it was ridiculous. haven't got results back yet, will be interesting to see how everyone goes.

danceislife

HSC
lol i know you ahaha just figured out who it was btw u are no help i need help wioth fing frankensein
lovee samm x x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)