• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Frankenstein/ Bladerunner (1 Viewer)

Kymbo94

HSC
What ideas/concepts etc should I be including when doing this topic's reponses? I'm confused about exactly this topic's questions are asking and what kind of notes I should be taking down when watching/reading these two texts...

HSC
its all about values and how the context of the composer has affected their ideas

determine

Premium Member
HSC
What ideas/concepts etc should I be including when doing this topic's reponses? I'm confused about exactly this topic's questions are asking and what kind of notes I should be taking down when watching/reading these two texts...
hey! to get you starter, you should be looking at concepts such as science versus nature, man playing god and humanity (identity).

I am selling my Frankenstein & Blade Runner essays, which I scored 20/20 for throughout Year 12 in 2010, as well as my ACTUAL HSC EXAM ESSAY which I received by applying for my raw marks, and I have typed it up - this also received 20/20. It would be a great resource for you to have a look at in order to see exactly what some of the key concepts are, and the sort of discussion a good module A frankenstein & blade runner essay should contain to get top marks! If you're interested PM me. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)