Freak outs (1 Viewer)

themanman

HSC
N/A
any of ur peers do any funny freak outs for any of the exams?

a couple kids looked distressed after the english paper 2 exam

like they were gonna cry

mod b and all

(not funny but i have nothing else)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
if you think you will do shit in an exam and you have a good rank at school fake a nervous breakdown. my friend told me that one of the girls at hornsby girls did that for her 4U exam and she got her internals for both and she got 99.70 lol.

enoilgam

HSC
One guy in my year had the habit of swearing and celebrating in exams - or turning his pages really loud to let people know how far he was into his test or how many pages he had written in his essay.

khfreakau

HSC
One guy in my year had the habit of swearing and celebrating in exams - or turning his pages really loud to let people know how far he was into his test or how many pages he had written in his essay.
i did this during english trials - wrote 20 pages per essay and it freaked the fuck out of everyone around me LOL.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
We haven't had any flip-outs yet. Some of the obviously distressed people just march out of the exams at the end and go straight home without talking to people though.

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
A girl in ours saw the mod b question and burst into tears... Then when she calmed down shhe said a hail Mary like really loud and the supervisors just let her aha :/

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I was freaking out during english and couldn't turn the pages properly so I had to lift up the booklets and rustle and fold them.

themanman

HSC
N/A
if you think you will do shit in an exam and you have a good rank at school fake a nervous breakdown. my friend told me that one of the girls at hornsby girls did that for her 4U exam and she got her internals for both and she got 99.70 lol.
lmao.. but u end up looking like a complete douchebag

and also.. it wud only work if u got to a highly ranked school

themanman

HSC
N/A
A girl in ours saw the mod b question and burst into tears... Then when she calmed down shhe said a hail Mary like really loud and the supervisors just let her aha :/
LMAO

for paper 1

one of the supervisors was looking at me cos i was sooo nervous i was shaking

then when they said "start writing"
she saw me just get into it like a rocket
shaking like a madman and all

enoilgam

HSC
i did this during english trials - wrote 20 pages per essay and it freaked the fuck out of everyone around me LOL.
This kids page turning was ridiculously over the top. 20 pages per essay! Either you have huge writing or a fast as hand.

themanman

HSC
N/A
This kids page turning was ridiculously over the top. 20 pages per essay! Either you have huge writing or a fast as hand.
thats ridiculous aye

mag how much did u write, on average, for mdh?

o_0

HSC
err someone vomited in the toilet 0_0

lockedbox

HSC
I've heard horror stories about people commiting suicide by jumping off the top of the hall, but I haven't witnessed anything like that or know about anyone who has. It could be bs or something from 20 years ago for all I know.

HSC
Uni Grad
LOLOLOL oh gawd the trial memories

Holy. Shit. Lenny. Y U SO TANK FOR!?!?
I'm nearly about to choke my throat =[
This. I'm pretty freaked out too.
apparently he double spaced just so that he could intimidate others :)
great tactic there, just hope you didn't do it in your HSC

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
When I saw the module B question for HAMLET, I just whispered "FCK" really loud =[ , but so did others haha

jamesfirst

HSC
I was freaking out during english and couldn't turn the pages properly so I had to lift up the booklets and rustle and fold them.
I opened all the booklets before reading time. So that I don't waste time opening a new booklet.,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)