freaky! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
have you ever tried hard for an assessment/test and got a poor mark and bludge for another assessment/test and ended up getting A's or over 90's? well that happened to me in the past month.
one example: i was trying hard for an english feature article (WHICH I WORKED MY BUTT OFF FOR!!!) and got a C while i left my science assessment for the last minute and ended in the top of the class with an A (funny enough i was the only one!).
does that mean that we should all bludge for our SC exams and future assessments just to receive high marks or am i just being paranoid?:eek: :rolleyes:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lo.. it happens to mem all the time... its really anoyying.. and when u know u havent put enough effort in... u feeel guilty for doing enough.... but then u realise its only worth 5%then ur like WTF !!! .. .lol
when u dont try.. its good
when u do.. it sucks lol

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Also, l odn't know if this applies to everyone, but l think that if you try your hardest, you kinda expect in a way, a good mark. When you don't do as good, you don't expect to get a good mark...weird huh?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I dont. I am not over confident and sometimes you may work your ass off but you mightn't be sure if you would get a high mark, due to poor quality, not enough info etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)