Free 2014 notes from 99.30 student (SDD, Physics, English) (1 Viewer)

ari

HSC
Hi,

I did my HSC in 2014 and got an ATAR of 99.30. Marks were 94 in SDD, 92 in Physics, 92 in English.

I'm pretty sure the Physics and English notes are quite outdated, but maybe someone will find them useful.
SDD notes are still relevant to the current syllabus as far as I can tell. My optional topic was 'The interrelationship between software and hardware'.

I've attached my notes to this post.

If you find these notes useful, please like this post so I can see whether they are actually helping anyone!

P.S. I just graduated from Computer Science / Science (Hons) at UNSW. If you have any questions, let me know!

Attachments

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I did my HSC in 2014 and got an ATAR of 99.30. Marks were 94 in SDD, 92 in Physics, 92 in English.

I'm pretty sure the Physics and English notes are quite outdated, but maybe someone will find them useful.
SDD notes are still relevant to the current syllabus as far as I can tell. My optional topic was 'The interrelationship between software and hardware'.

I've attached my notes to this post.

If you find these notes useful, please like this post so I can see whether they are actually helping anyone!

P.S. I just graduated from Computer Science / Science (Hons) at UNSW. If you have any questions, let me know!
Aye same degree. You should upload them under the resources section. It’s so much easier to find that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)