FREE HSC trials and Motivational Study Seminar-September School Holidays! (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully these events will be a success and that everyone who are coming will get the most out of it:)
Great work for doing this for past students. It should come in handy :)

Maybe in future you can have helpers

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Great work for doing this for past students. It should come in handy :)

Maybe in future you can have helpers
I am looking for helpers:) Thanks for the compliment:) I have currently closed all registrations for all the seminars, unfortunately the numbers are capped and I can't accept anymore because I will not be able to cope with the marking workload. As a result of the unexpected number of people who have signed up, unfortunately I probably can't give back the papers within one day, but I will make sure that you will have access to your paper before the school holidays ends, I hope everyone understands that one person can do only so much:) Feeling extremely excited at how your guys will react to the papers:) (I slaved hours on them:))

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a small note to add. The papers are designed to challenge students to think more deeply about belonging and the chemistry concepts they have encountered. As such, the papers have been designed to be either equal, if not, exceeding the difficulty of a normal HSC paper. So do not be disheartened if you don't get the mark you wanted, these exams will help you identify knowledge gaps so you can focus on strengthening your weaknesses before the HSC exam:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The trial paper sessions will be held in the Darug room in Parramatta library, which is located at the end of level 3. Parramatta Library is a 2 minutes walk from the train station, if you are unsure, using Google maps will be very helpful:) Hope to see everyone tomorrow and hope all who comes have a lot of fun doing the papers:)

ManDarren

HSC
I am looking for helpers:) Thanks for the compliment:) I have currently closed all registrations for all the seminars, unfortunately the numbers are capped and I can't accept anymore because I will not be able to cope with the marking workload. As a result of the unexpected number of people who have signed up, unfortunately I probably can't give back the papers within one day, but I will make sure that you will have access to your paper before the school holidays ends, I hope everyone understands that one person can do only so much:) Feeling extremely excited at how your guys will react to the papers:) (I slaved hours on them:))
the smileys are real :caffeine: make sure you guys buy something nice for her if you're attending!

A small, meaningful gift. Contrary to some belief, it doesn’t take spending money to show appreciation, as can be seen throughout this list. At times a small gift can be an acceptable way to show appreciation, but it doesn’t have to be a purchased gift. Make something meaningful. For example: some may appreciate homemade cookies, or maybe a photo album of meaningful events together. The creativity of the gift is up to you, but make sure it has relevance to the other person. Don’t simply find something you like and give it to them.

iStudent

HSC
Doing chemistry exam with 1 day prep yay. Don't even remember most of the equations :/

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Thanks for hosting the belonging seminar, was a very challenging paper and it gave me a good insight into what to expect. Highly recommending future seminars to others

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Better late than never I sincerely would like to thank everyone who have came on the day, whether it be to my English or Chemistry paper or both in some instances, I am grateful for the trust you guys have placed in me and I hope these papers did not disappoint. I truly welcome any comments and constructive criticisms because I am always looking for new ways to improve my seminars to maximise learning outcomes for students. Both papers were not the easiest paper, and I am truly proud that all that who came has made a decent attempt at the papers. It has truly been a very intense experience writing, hosting and marking almost all the papers by myself, but I have personally gained much from it and I truly hope that all the students who made the effort of coming also have too derived great benefits for themselves. I am looking forward to hearing some brillinat HSC results and hopefully all of you guys comes to achieve your HSC aspirations and define your HSC marks:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)