Free Math Extension 1 Bridging course? (1 Viewer)

cossine

HSC
I enrolled at UNSW and they said that it’s highly recommended to do a bridging course, but it’s $400. Are there any free bridging courses or alternatives I can do?
Just study through a textbook like Terry Lee (fully worked solutions). If you have any questions first look at math stackexchange then YouTube or ask the question here.

studyingnow123

HSC
Just study through a textbook like Terry Lee (fully worked solutions). If you have any questions first look at math stackexchange then YouTube or ask the question here.
What topic from math extension 1 do you think are most important for engineering? I heard some people say mathematical induction or combinatorics/permutations

cossine

HSC
What topic from math extension 1 do you think are most important for engineering? I heard some people say mathematical induction or combinatorics/permutations
So there are many areas of engineering. I would recommend you go through all of it.

However I think, the most important will be anythiing related to vectors, trigonometry and calculus and probability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)