• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

FREE Maths Advanced Topic Tests and Online Workshop - Integration (Yr12) & Trigonometry (Yr11) (1 Viewer)

Dan10

HSC
N/A
Hi all, my name is Danny and I am currently a 4th year medical student at UNSW who graduated back in 2020 with a 99.70 ATAR including 99 in 3U maths and 98 in 4U maths.

As part of the resources I develop for HSC Math students, I've made some Maths Advanced topic tests for students on the topics of Integration (Year 12) and Trigonometry (Year 11). They come complete with worked solutions which I've all attached as files below, so feel free to check it out and also please don't hesitate to leave me any feedback/comments.

If you're interested to check out more FREE Maths Advanced resources for Year 11 & 12, head over to our website (search MathifyHSC) to access our free booklets, quizzes and solutions. Since it is also soon going to be exam season, we are considering running two FREE exam workshops for year 11 and year 12 this weekend where we will go through common exam questions and essential techniques.

To find out more and register through our google form, please message me here or send us a message on our instagram (@mathifyhsc) as I can't paste any links in this thread.

Happy studying,
Danny

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)