Free Russell Campaign (4 Viewers)

Riewe

HSC
Linky

Now that we have another Australian (i know that he's really a kiwi, but most people couldn't care less and see him as an Aussie) in a foreign court, i say we should continue the campaign infrastructure from the Corby case to work up a storm to free Russell Crowe from this predicament he found himself in.

There is no need to hear the case against him either, he was provoked and he was only trying to call his wife, so his course of action is justified.

Let's begin the campaign with a march to the US Embassy to show our support for Russell's innocence, as clearly the US judicial system is very corrupt and let's start to consider boycotting everything American.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
It amazes me that celebrities are even subject to the same laws normal people are subject to.

kaylz

HSC
now that's a publicity stunt if ever i saw one.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
They didn't even fingerprint the phone - I contend it was planted on him by evil baggage handlers with criminal records. We all know that the US legal system is unfair and will send him to the firing squad..... INVADE!!!!! FREEE RUS!!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riewe said:
There is no need to hear the case against him either, he was provoked and he was only trying to call his wife, so his course of action is justified.
There's no need to hear his case if he's Australian and he's crying. He's half way there!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
He should have his sentence doubled for looking like a complete vagrant

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They said on today tonight he can get 7 years. That's bullshit. The american justice system is corrupt. He didn't do it, someone put the phone in his hands and then forced his arms to move. Everyone boycott america.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
russel crowe...

fighting around the world...

tugga

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
we'll revoke our trade agreement with America if they dare convict Our Russell, we'll revoke the ANZUS treaty, we'll take back our troops from Afghanistan and Iraq~!!

hell, we'll even chuck an economic embargo on them! :D

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
What do you mean 'normal people'. Celebrities are no better a person than anyone else. I think that 8 years is excessive, but on the other hand it is good to see inflated egos smacked down to Earth. Do people really think that celebrities are above the law because it makes interesting gossip for 'normal' mundane people who don't do anything with their lives. Sure movies and TV is a great past-time, but it shouldn't be a persons life! Get over it and get out some more. So Russell Crowe is a good actor and Corby is a 'good' white person, but why ffs are they above justice?

K

katie_tully

Shhsh, Jumbo you're getting carried away.
That's the whole premise behind this thread. :rolleyes:

K

katie_tully

he'll either get an oscar, or lose an oscar ...
last time he punched somebody though, he lost out on the academy award due to bad publicity...
but with the release of a boxing movie, i think it's great publicity for the film.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I support his decision to throw a telephone at the guy.
From what i've heard, he payed alot of money to go to some crappy fancy hotel, he wanted to call his wife in Australia and they guy wouldn't let him use the phone - so naturally he threw it at his head.

I would do the same. Free Russel!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)