French Continuers & Eng ADV tutoring available (1 Viewer)

adriana_t28

HSC
hey guys :)
I've recently finished the hsc & have a lot of free time on my hands, so i thought i'd post a msg up to see if anyone was interested in French Continuers & Eng Adv tutoring. These were my best 2 subjects this yr & i'm expecting a Band 6 in both. I also did French Extension & English Extension (Crime Fiction).

Just a little about what I covered in Eng Advanced:
Paper 1: JOURNEYS- Imaginative (Coleridge)
Paper 2: Module A: Comparative Study of Texts and Context: In the Wild (Brave New World/ Blade Runner)
Module B: Critical Study of Texts (King Lear)
Module C: Representation and Text- Telling The Truth (Frontline)

With French Continuers, I'd be able to help you with exam preparation, building up your vocab & useful phrases; my strength is speaking- i've consistently received full marks in all my oral examination marks from Yr7-12. Also, my final internal rank for Yr 12 was 5/30 students, this coming from a top selective school.

I live around the Liverpool area, but would be willing to travel to nearby suburbs or negotiate a convenient meeting place.
Let me know if you're interested in French/English tutoring, or even just a few sessions; i'd be glad to help you out as much as i could with a particular module (for english) or certain weaknesses (in french), so if you're interested, you can contact me by emailing me: adriana_t28@hotmail.com, or pm me. also, mobile is: 0415 862 505.

Adriana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)