French Tuition - Experienced French Tutor (1 Viewer)

FTS Tuition

HSC
N/A
Bonjour!

Experienced tutor in Sydney's eastern suburbs - also covering other areas.
Tutoring both primary children, high school (including HSC) and university students in Beginners to Continuers french. Based in my Randwick centre office and also offering tuition in your own home

Experience:

• I hold a French Diploma from the Alliance Francaise Sydney and a French Certificate III from The Australian Council for Educational Research.
  • I graduated High School with highest bands in French Continuers (B6) and French Extension (E4).
  • I have traveled and studied the French language overseas.
  • Currently studying advanced university level French
  • Previous tuition experience with students of different ages and levels.
Charges
I hold one-to-one classes, however if you have a small group interested,arrangements can be made.
Individual class: $30 per hour
2 people per class: $50 per hour
3 people per class: $60 per hour

Included in this cost is all extra materials which I will provide you with. Often I use resources such as text books, CD's, literature and worksheets to supplement your work.
Lesson Content
I tutor students in a vast number of areas including speaking, writing skills (both vocabulary and grammar), homework & assessment help and exam preparation. One of my most Important aims as a tutor is to make sure my students are comfortable and confident when speaking French, especially in a french area or environment. This is particularly important in French conversation tasks during exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)